Política de Cookies
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or their computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, may be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- this page will not link in cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
¿What type of cookies does this web use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, store content for video or sound dissemination or share content through social networks.
-Customization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service provides. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: this website may use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular this website uses:
- Google Analytics cookies: are used to analyze and measure how visitors use this website. The information is used to produce reports to improve this site. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, how they have arrived at the site and the pages you visited while browsing our website. https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es
Owner: Google Inc.
- Youtube cookies: are used to count the number of views of videos embedded in other websites. http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
Owner: Google Inc.
- AddThis cookies: is a technology company that allows websites and their users to easily share content with others, through exchange icons and social bookmarking destinations. AddThis cookies are used to enable content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about how content is shared from the website. Cookies help to uniquely identify a user (although not personally, but in terms of direction) so as not to repeat tasks within a specified period of time. http://www.addthis.com/privacy
Owner: AddThis, Inc.
- Zopim cookies: allows us to live chat to provide support and solve doubts directly to customers and users of the website. https://www.zopim.com/privacy
Owner: Zopim Technologies Pte Ltd.
- Mailchimp cookies: allows us to provide the service of subscription by email and newsletter delivery to customers. http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Owner: The Rocket Science Group, LLC
- Other customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website. For example, define the language, regional settings, or browser type.
Addthis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy (AddThis, Inc.)
Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies (Facebook, Inc. o Facebook Ireland Limited)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy (Twitter Inc.)
Google: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/ (Google Inc.)
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the browser options installed on your computer: