General Terms and Conditions
INFORMATION ABOUT SHIPMENTS
All shipments are sent from our warehouse located in Esplugues de Llobregat, and from there they are delivered to any point of Europe. For shipments to countries that do not appear in the shipping country selector, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quote the shipping cost.
Shipments are prepared (except special circumstances) until 12:00h from Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 9:00 a.m. will be prepared and shipped the same day (except for exceptions and even breakage or end of stock), and the customer will receive them from 2 to 5 working days. In the case of orders placed after this time, the order will be shipped the following day. These conditions only apply to orders paid by credit card.
The delivery service we use is 2 to 5 working days (to be on the safe side). This means that the delivery to our customers is made during the hours after leaving our warehouse. No deliveries are made on Saturdays or holidays, so orders placed on Friday will be processed on Monday.
3.- Delivery schedule
Deliveries will be made between 9h and 17h. The transport companies never specify the exact time of delivery, and therefore it is advisable to provide an address where there may be someone to pick up the order within this time slot. It is usual to give a work address to save possible problems in this aspect. If you do not want the order to be delivered within these 2 to 8 days, please notify us in the additional information section. Whenever the customer specifies a specific delivery time, NORTHDECO includes it in the delivery note, although the transport companies are not obliged to comply with it (but they try as much as possible to ensure delivery).
If the carrier is unable to deliver the package because no one is available, the package will be returned to the carrier's warehouse in the destination city. They will try to contact the customer the next day to arrange a new delivery, so it is very important that they leave a valid phone number where they can be contacted. Although carriers should leave a notice of their passage, it may happen that they do not. If you have any doubts about the status of your shipment please contact us at email@example.com.
4.- Express Shipping Cost
The shipping cost is calculated based on the volumetric weight of the item(s). This will be reflected in the last step of the purchase process before making the payment.
*Shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*All the shipments are contracted with delivery at street level, nevertheless, and as general character they are delivered up to the door of the floor of his domicile for will of the transporter without existing obligation, whenever the conditions of the facilities allow it.
** There is the possibility of sending a different transport company contracted by the customer on his own. To do this you must select the option "Pick up in store" and send us the necessary documentation for shipment.
5-. Cancellation of the order:
Orders can only be cancelled, BEFORE they are delivered to the Transport company at no cost. Otherwise the cost of transport will not be refunded.
It is advisable that the cancellation of the order is made as soon as possible and by telephone. NORTHDECO tries to work with agility and therefore, in case of being done by email it will be the customer's responsibility that the order has been delivered to the transport, without having previously seen the email communication.
6.- Incidents during shipment:
- Bump and/or breakage: In the unlikely event that the package arrives in your hands with visible damage or in poor condition, please note it on the delivery note to be signed to the carrier. Accept the shipment and send us an email with the incident to email@example.com, and we will solve the incident. Otherwise it will be difficult to make a later claim to the carrier if the content is damaged.
- Loss: If a shipment is lost, NORTHDECO will arrange with the carrier a new shipment and proceed to claim it without any cost or need of management by the customer.
- Delay: In the case of unjustified delay in the delivery of a package, the customer must notify NORTHDECO so that we can proceed with the corresponding claim. Nowadays transport companies rarely take charge of the shipping cost, but if any compensation can be obtained, NORTHDECO will inform the customer. Northdeco will not compensate customers for delays caused in delivery delays caused by transport.
- In case the customer refuses delivery of the package: If the customer refuses delivery, regardless of the nature of the reason without prior authorization or consent expressly by Northdeco, Northdeco reserves the right and may unilaterally decide the solution to pay the customer the amount of the purchase minus the actual transport costs incurred or a redelivery of the goods since the goods were sent. This decision will be unrelated to the customer's conformity since it will be understood as a breach of contract by the customer any refusal in any delivery attempt.
Before buying products through the NORTHDECO website, it is important that you carefully read and understand these conditions, since by formalizing the order they are automatically accepted.
The products offered on this website are managed by NORTHDECO. NORTHDECO sells to the customer and the customer buys the product(s) specified in the order and invoice. The registrations and cancellations in the catalog, offers, promotions, etc. are updated daily. In the case of requesting an out of stock or discontinued product, we will proceed to inform you through the email address you have provided.
The conditions and prices shown on the website are valid except for typographical errors. Prices are reviewed periodically, and are subject to change without notice. At the time of completing the order you will be informed of the final costs of your order and shipping. If you need or want to propose another shipping method different from the one shown on the website, please contact us before placing your order.
We will try to make the website accessible 24 hours a day. NORTHDECO is not responsible if the website is inaccessible at any time or period of time. The connection may be temporarily suspended in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair, as well as any other circumstances beyond our control.
The website will remain open to consult the products, but purchases cannot be made during the holiday periods. An attempt will be made to indicate the duration and dates of these periods sufficiently in advance.
Do you leave us your information?
NORTHDECO does not store any data related to the payment or the credit or debit card used for it. All card payment operations are carried out through a secure payment gateway of a banking entity with the data encrypted using the SSL protocol, thereby preventing the interception of information by third parties. The transactions carried out through the web will have all the guarantees of security, confidentiality and integrity for the participating agents: cardholders and their issuing entities, businesses and acquiring entities or persons.
At Northdeco, once you have placed an order, we will only use this information to make the shipment, contact you if there is any anomaly or to send you our newsletters. If you do not want to receive anything from us, you can simply unsubscribe from your account or from the newsletter itself.
For any clarification or additional doubt about NORTHDECO's conditions of sale, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.
Customer service according to complaints:
We will try to reply as soon as possible. At Northdeco we are fully at your disposal and we like to observe the opinions of our clients. We strive daily to obtain a loyal customer and to always be up to his expectations. In case of incident send an email to email@example.com.
You can make your purchases with the following payment gateways:
- Credit or Debit Card: All payments made by credit card on the web are processed by Stripe, the fastest, safest and most advanced platform in the sector. Northdeco accepts payments with VISA, Verified by VISA, MasterCard and MasterCard SecureCode.
- Wire transfer: Orders made by transfer will have a validity of 3 business days to send us the proof of payment. After 3 calendar days, the order will be canceled and without the right to price reservation as it is understood that the customer does not want the purchase.
- Payment in Installments with Scalapay. Make your purchase at Northdeco and pay it through Scalapay in 3 easy installments. To pay with Scalapay you just have to add your order to the cart, access the last step of the checkout where all the payment methods will appear and choose Scalapay. The first payment is made when the order is processed and the remaining 2 are made automatically every 30 days.
At NORTHDECO, returns and exchanges will be made at the end of the month using the payment method used to purchase the product.
Cancellation of the order:
Orders can only be canceled BEFORE they are delivered to the Transport company at no cost. Otherwise the cost of transport will not be returned.
It is convenient that the cancellation of the order be made as soon as possible and by telephone. NORTHDECO tries to work with agility and therefore, if it is done by email, it will be the customer's responsibility if the order has been delivered to the transport, without having previously seen the email communication.
Incidents during shipment:
- Shock and/or breakage: In the unlikely event that the package arrives at your hands with visible damage or in poor condition, please indicate this on the delivery note that you must sign for the carrier. Accept the shipment and send us an email with the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will solve the incident. Otherwise it will be difficult to make a subsequent claim to the transport company if the content is damaged.
- Loss: If a shipment is lost, NORTHDECO will organize a new shipment with the carrier and proceed to claim it without any cost or need for management by the customer.
- Delay: In the case of unjustified delay in the delivery of a package, the customer must notify NORTHDECO so that we can proceed with the corresponding claim. At present, transport companies rarely bear the cost of shipping, but if compensation can be obtained, NORTHDECO will inform the customer. Northdeco will not compensate customers for delays caused by delivery delays caused by transportation.
- In case the client rejects the delivery of the package: If the client rejects the delivery, regardless of the nature of the reason without prior authorization or express consent by Northdeco, Northdeco reserves the right and may unilaterally decide the solution to pay to the customer the amount of the purchase less the expenses of the real transport generated or a new delivery of the merchandise since the merchandise was sent. This decision will not be subject to the customer's consent, since a breach of contract by the customer will be understood as any rejection of any delivery attempt.
NORTHDECO - RETURN AND WITHDRAWAL POLICY:
NORTHDECO will accept returns of products that are unused, in perfect condition, clean and with their original packaging, and without signs of assembly, for this reason the payment or exchange will not be made until the merchandise is received at our facilities. If upon receipt of the package it does not meet these conditions, the return will not be accepted.
The client has the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification. The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired physical possession of the goods.
If for some reason this period is not possible, it is necessary to notify when placing the order so that we can approve different conditions. Once the period of 14 calendar days has expired, Northdeco will not accept returns for withdrawal of purchases of products, said withdrawal will only be accepted when the product has not been manipulated or shows signs of assembly/use.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us: JOSKORTEX S.L., email@example.com your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the model withdrawal form below, although its use is not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication regarding the exercise by you of this right is sent before the corresponding period expires.
Special or personalized orders have no right and their return and withdrawal are excluded, except for reasons of manufacturing defects. In special or personalized orders, the following clause will be considered included:
- Special orders are considered to be the supply of goods made according to the specifications of the client/user clearly personalized, by email or by telephone, whose specifications are different from the products, colors or characteristics usually worked in stock from our web catalog.
We accept all returns that meet these requirements:
- You can request a return within 14 days of purchase.
- The item must be in the same packaging conditions with which it was delivered and in its original packaging, in perfect condition, with no signs of assembly or use, this implies that the product seal must not have been tampered with in any way, including manuals, accessories and warranty documents. In addition, items must arrive at NORTHDECO protected and properly packaged to prevent deterioration during return shipping.
- It must be properly packed to avoid damage or damage during return transport. In case of non-compliance, your return cannot be accepted or the amount of the estimated damages may be subtracted from the payment. The client will be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- Return shipping costs are borne by the customer. It is calculated that this cost could amount to an estimated amount between €0 and €500 depending on the volume and weight of the product and the transport agency you choose.
- In case of withdrawal on your part, we will refund all payments received from you, (with the exception of additional express transport costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive method of ordinary delivery that offer) without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the material at our facilities.
- Once we receive the item and verify that its condition is correct, we will refund the amount with the same system you used to pay, subtracting the amounts mentioned and paying the pending difference. In the event that Northdeco decides to accept, at the request of the client, manage the return of the product with the transport agency, the client will be previously informed of the costs and amounts that will be paid to the client.
- If at the time the customer receives a product it is broken or defective, Northdeco reserves the right to decide to return the amount paid or replace it with a new one in perfect condition.
- En el caso de que el defecto aparezca posteriormente, se estudiará el caso según la normativa de Garantia y Devoluciones y se seguirán los pasos que estipule.
In the event that the requirements are not met or any type of damage/defect/use of the product is observed, Northdeco maintains the right not to accept the return or to subtract from the credit the amount of the estimated damages together with the transportation costs.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the order number and the products you wish to return. We will respond to you as soon as possible and arrange for the refund to be made as quickly as possible.
It is essential to notify Northdeco before returning any product so that there are no problems during its processing and that our team can control the reception of the material.
Products purchased through Northdeco (www.northdecoshop.com) have a 2-year warranty period from the time of delivery.
This guarantee covers possible manufacturing defects of the product, as well as any breakdown produced during said period.
Northdeco is not responsible for damage caused by misuse or assembly, modification or alteration of the product by the customer. As well as the use, handling and/or obvious signs of improper treatment.
How to make a return to technical support
It is important that technical support returns are fully packaged and protected, with no labels in the original packaging. If the product arrives at the Northdeco factory damaged due to insufficient packaging or protection, the repair may not be covered under warranty. If the original packaging is not available, the customer must use a large enough shipping box with a sufficient amount of protective material below, above and around the product (bubble wrap, paper bags, foam, etc.). This will prevent any movement of the product inside the package.
The products exempt from guarantee are those belonging to the Outlet category or products in liquidation.
For information on what to do in the event of a problem or product failure, you can contact the Northdeco Customer Service team: by phone +34 93 683 66 13 or email email@example.com< /p>
Suspension of Warranty
The warranty does not cover damage caused by external factors such as weather, fire, water, abnormal use of the product, accidental drop or misuse by the customer or any unauthorized person. Likewise, it does not cover wear and tear due to use, as well as breakage caused by poor assembly, handling or improper storage.
Northdeco reserves the right to examine each product returned by independent experts, releasing the guarantee if the competent authority can prove that the breakage was caused by the customer.
(You only have to complete and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To the attention of JOSKORTEX S.L. located at C/ Gaspar Fábregas y Rosas 52, 080950 Esplugues de Llobregat
I_________ (Name of Client) residing at ________ (address)
I hereby inform you that I withdraw from my sales contract with order number______ of the following good ________ ordered on_ ______ and received on _______
Customer Signature (only if this form is submitted on paper)